How to Setup an Autoresponder in Gmail
We know everyone learns differently – if you prefer video, please watch the video tutorial below! If you’re more of a step-by-step person, we’ve written out the steps under the video.
Watch the Tutorial:
How to Set Up an Autoresponder in GMail – Step by Step:
- Log in to your gmail account
- Click the gear icon on the top righthand corner
- Click “Settings”
- Scroll to the bottom of the General tab (the one you’re on!)
- Find “Vacation Responder”
- Add in your autoresponder message, set the dates and save.
- You don’t have to add a signature, it will pull from your preset signature
- You don’t HAVE to set dates, you can manually turn the autoresponder on and off.
Looking for Other Gmail / Gsuite / Google Resources?
Our library of tutorials is always growing, here are the articles we currently have on this topic.
Get Nerdy about Business, Websites & Tech with Us!
The Making Website Magic Community (hosted on Mighty Networks!) is a place where women web designersand developers can meet, mingle and make meaningful connections with industry collaborators. See you inside!
Sam is the CEO and lead web developer of Sam Munoz Consulting, LLC. Through years of coding, development & design experience - she is all about simplicity, minimalism & making websites that align with her client's business models & goals.
Keep Learning & Reading
A top call to action bar can be a great way to easily direct visitors to convert. Learn how to add a Top Bar Call to Action in Wordpress
Ensure the background image you use on your site shows up the way you want it to! Learn how to position a background image in Divi.
Stop spam in its tracks! Learn how to add reCAPTCHA to the Divi Contact Form module.